Monday, September 27, 2010

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. I started this website as a way to connect with people who love children's books and to share my experiences around the publication of my first book for children, Maggie's Monkeys. I'm happy you found your way here.

What do you want to know more about?

How I came to write the story of Jack and his struggle to accept his sister's invisible friends...

What I do when I'm not writing for children...

How to get in touch with me...
  • I love to hear from parents, teachers and kids. Email me with your comments or questions!

Who drew all those cool pictures in the book?

Has the book won any awards?

What happened to your blog?
  • I've taken a break from blogging, but you can still find my posts in the archive or by using the search box at the bottom of the page.